Designed to assist teachers in the delivery of performance units for Dance . This 2 disc resource also links in with written units.
● Group work showing both outstanding performance, and performance deficient in focus, musicality, sensitivity to other dancers, alignment, flexibility and balance. Great for starter activities and as a guidance on the importance of physical and expressive skills.
● Group work choreographed with strong stimulus, choreographic intent and structure, to show students how to access marks for challenge, mental skills and safe practice, sensitivity to other dancers and relationship skills.
● Proper dance exercises to improve focus, musicality, sensitivity to other dancers, alignment, flexibility, balance and core stability over time.
● Writing about performance, including how to write an exercise
● Activity Bank linking practical performance on the DVD to written work, also featuring exam style questions.
● 2016 Definitions of physical and expressive skills.
19 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.