It has been beyond helpful and to have access to these videos after the event, as well as written resources is absolutely invaluable. Thank you so much for the support and guidance, I know that it is hugely appreciated by my students and I.
Thank you for an amazing training programme, and thank you for all your time and effort in creating such a great support network – it has been brilliant!
Interactive online CPD for teachers of GCSE Dance – LIVE!
Now booking for 2019/2020
10 1 hour CPD sessions running live through Facebook throughout 2019/2020. Each has a specific focus and runs 7.30pm-8.30pm once a month to help teachers clear up any queries they may have on the written paper, and learn about content and application of content for the C2 exam.
Members are encouraged to email in their queries prior to each session so that individual concerns can be addressed, and interact with the session when it is live.
We send out the specific areas of Anthology works to focus on a week before the session runs, so that teachers get the best possible experience.
The great thing about this system, is that the sessions will always be online for the year. So if we are running an ALC session and you haven’t started studying it yet – it will be still there for you to watch when you do. You can also share the sessions with your students if you wish.
We also email you:
- the link to each LIVE video so that you can keep it and share it with your students
- exemplars each session, according to your request
- the notes from each session
The benefits have been huge in terms of CPD. The ability to access training when you are free, in small chunks (our concentration too wanes like the students), that can be referred to accurately after the event, and not relying on rushed badly written personal notes is priceless.
The 10 sessions will run September through to May, focusing as follows:
- Emancipation of Expressionism: Tuesday 17 September @ 7.30pm
- A Linha Curva: Tuesday 15 October @ 7.30pm
- Artificial Things : Tuesday 19 November @ 7.30pm
- Infra: Tuesday 17 December@ 7.30pm
- Shadows: Tuesday 14 January 2020 @ 7.30pm
- Within Her Eyes: Tuesday 11 February @ 7.30pm
- Section A: answering the questions: Tuesday 10 March @ 7.30pm
- Section B: answering the questions: Tuesday 31 March @ 7.30pm
- Section C: answering the questions: Tuesday 21 April @ 7.30pm
- Open Forum for members’ questions: tbc
Once payment has been received, we will send you the link to the LIVE! group. You must be a Facebook Member to participate.