Interactive online CPD for teachers of GCSE Dance – LIVE!
10 1 hour CPD sessions running live through Facebook throughout 2018/2019. Each has a specific focus and runs 7.30pm-8.30pm once a month to help teachers clear up any queries they may have on the written paper, and learn about content and application of content for the C2 exam.
Members are encouraged to email in their queries prior to each session so that individual concerns can be addressed, and interact with the session when it is live.
We send out the specific areas of Anthology works to focus on a week before the session runs, so that teachers get the best possible experience.
The great thing about this system, is that the sessions will always be online for the year. So if we are running an ALC session and you haven’t started studying it yet – it will be still there for you to watch when you do. You can also share the sessions with your students if you wish.
The 10 sessions will run October through to July, focusing as follows:
- Emancipation of Expressionism: 9 Oct 2018
- A Linha Curva: 13 November 2018
- Artificial Things : 11 December 2018
- Infra: 8 January 2019
- Shadows: 5 February 2019
- Within Her Eyes: 12 March 2019
- Section A: answering the questions: 4 April 2019
- Section B: answering the questions: 7 May 2019
- Section C: answering the questions: 14 May 2019
- Open Forum for members’ questions: tbc
Once payment has been received, we will send you the link to the LIVE! group. You must be a Facebook Member to participate.