It has been beyond helpful and to have access to these videos after the event, as well as written resources is absolutely invaluable. Thank you so much for the support and guidance, I know that it is hugely appreciated by my students and I.
Thank you for an amazing training programme, and thank you for all your time and effort in creating such a great support network – it has been brilliant!
Interactive ZOOM CPD for teachers of GCSE Dance – LIVE!
PAY PER SESSION £25
Now booking for 2020/2021
8 x 1 hour CPD sessions running live through Zoom throughout 2020/2021. Each has a specific focus and runs 7.30pm-8.30pm once a month to help teachers clear up any queries they may have on the written paper, and learn about content and application of content for the C2 exam.
Members are encouraged to email in their queries prior to each session so that individual concerns can be addressed, and interact with the session when it is live.
The great thing about this system, is that the sessions will available to you as a download. You can also share the sessions with your students if you wish.
We also email you:
- the link to each LIVE video so that you can keep it and share with your students
- the notes from each session
The benefits have been huge in terms of CPD. The ability to access training when you are free, in small chunks (our concentration too wanes like the students), that can be referred to accurately after the event, and not relying on rushed badly written personal notes is priceless.
The 8 sessions will run September through to April, focusing on the Anthology and answering exam questions as follows:
- Stimuli / Choreographic Intent, Approach & Process Thursday 17th September 2020 at 7.30pm
- Costumes Thursday 8th October 2020 at 7.30pm
- Lighting / Set plus use of Camera for Within Her Eyes Thursday 12th November 2020 at 7.30pm
- Aural Setting – the tricky one! Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 7.30pm
- Movement and Motif Content Thursday 7th January 2021 at 7.30pm
- Knowing the Skills – Choreography and Performance Thursday 4th February 2021 at 7.30pm
- Answering the 6 marker questions Thursday 4th March 2021 at 7.30pm
- Answering the 12 marker questions Thursday 1st April 2021 at 7.30pm
When making payment, please ensure you include your email address to which we will send the Zoom links
If you are paying per session, name the session you require when making payment