GCSE Guide to Infra
We are delighted to announce that our GCSE Dance Guide to Infra is now available on auto download at a reduced price. Super user-friendly, this click and go resource gives you a wealth of information and activities to immerse your students in this beautiful work.
● Motifs and phrases from each section, described, drawn and downloadable
● Production analysis, described, drawn and downloadable
● Information about all stimuli and choreographic intentions with useful info sheets drawing the work together
● Julian Opie’s animated figures
● A huge MBed section of task cards for practical and written work with powerpoint starters, homework tasks, worksheets, display materials, C2 style questions and our hidden mark scheme!
● A flow of ‘think boxes’ to get students applying the information
● Terminology click boxes giving students instant demonstrations of vocabulary and definitions
● And of course, our ‘load and go’ format means it’s all there ready to use with the students straightaway.
● Load it on your VLE – perfect for remote learning!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.